include ("/home/bloodb/public_html/_header.php"); include("/home/bloodb/public_html/_top.php"); $title = "There's no turning back now..."; ?>
Terms of Service
bloodbites respects the intellectual property rights of others.
Submission of Art:
Please submit all artwork either through our forum or through our contact page. Do not submit work of which you are not the copyright holder.
If you are the artist or creator of a piece of art found on this web site and you are not the person who submitted it, please let us know. We will happily place a link to your site under the image, or a URL added to the image if one is not already on it. To have this done, just contact us through our contact form. If you would like the piece removed from the site, please follow the steps below:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide bloodbites's Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly being infringed.
2. A description and identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our web site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site, e.g. specific URL(s) of the exact page where the allegedly infringed item(s) can be found.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address so that you may be contacted by our representatives if necessary.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or that you are authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.